Skip to main content

Last Chapter


Kehte hain pyaar khatam hone pe nuksaan insaan se zyada pyaar ko hota hai….. Insaan apni nazron mein to uth jata hai par pyaar ko gira deta hai… . At the end
 suffer ishq karne vala nahi… ishq khud karta hai….

Yes! It's the end, accept it….
Is this as easy as you spell it out right now?

After a long-distance hustle, they lost the battle of love. No such questions, no such words, just the eyes with some dripping moments from them.

It's really hard to accept when you are living for a moment and it suddenly gets shattered in the blink of an eye and guesses what you can't fix it. 

But wait! DO YOU WANNA FIX IT ANYMORE? 

Umm… I think there would be a NO! From your mind but a big blooming YES! From deep inside your heart. 


It's a relationship for a long long period in which you both dedicated your lives, career and family to the love which is absolutely out of this romanticizing galaxy. It becomes really hard to understand or to make the world understand the actual meaning of 'love'. This generation uses this term just to get their desire fulfilled. But the actual thing is that this single word carries the responsibility of the universe.

When you give a part of your life to someone to prioritize them over many. They become a permanent guest to your feelings. You started acting, behaving and even living the scenarios according to them and the most beautiful thing is this is not forceful but a hypothetical string which connects you both even when you are miles away from each other. 

But in the end, you decided to get apart which is right for both of you. Things have gone pathetic, the care, the trust, the respect and most importantly the love for each other have gone a few miles away and holding the same distance as you were holding throughout this currently dead relationship. 

At last, nothing matters more than your inner peace, the person who left you was not yours. You manifested to be with him but of course, God gave you the conclusion by removing him from your life. And I think it's good to lose that person. At Least now you know the value of your inner peace, self-love, and most importantly how strong you are. 

More to come……. 



Comments

Shivani said…
Very well explained 🙌🙌

Popular posts from this blog

Kilometer to Dil-o-meter❤(Part - 2)

Is he worth waiting for? Is he feeling the same way I do for him? Am I just comforting myself in the hope that this will work? Would I be better off dating the postman instead? At Least he comes to visit me once a month! Does my guy even exist or is it just another catfishing fraud? Long Distance Relationships sucks, let me repeat myself, they suck. My guy lives 7 hours away and I am having a great time. No man, it just frustrates me. I can’t see him every day, I can’t get a hug when I need to have one. All I get is a Video call or a conversation through WhatsApp. But, that is just not enough. I do need his touch, his hands on me, that feeling, those arms wrapping me and making me feel safe. Those kisses on my forehead comfort me.  Isn’t this what every other person in a long-distance relationship is feeling? The questions stated above strike through every other person in a Long Distance Relationship every day, yes every single day. But, what are those things which keep the

Kilometer to Dil-o-meter ❤

Long distance relationship is like a cage when you are away, then you feel how cute it is, but when the feeling of it comes near, then it is known that this one is a cage only, two people have lost everything in getting something .... when there comes this feeling of losing something, then there comes a time where you hit your mind with the sentence that" I can't go with this thing anymore", but if we move forward by overcoming this sentence we defeat everything and write love in a way of this poem…. कुछ इस तरह से जमाने को हम कायल रखेंगे.... हम दूरियो मैं भी इश्क को हमारे कायम रखेंगे| जो कहते हैं दूरियो से रिश्ता फीका पड़ जाता है..... हम उनके सामने हमारे रिश्ते का उदाहरण रखेंगे| माना की हर रात तुझे अपने सीने से नहीं लगाउँगा.... पर हर रोज़ फ़ोन पे तुझे मैं ही सुलगाँ| सब कुछ वैसा ही रहेगा ....बस किलोमीटर मैं फरक रहेगा पर ये दिल-ओ-मीटर हमारा एक दसरे पास ही धड़कता पाया जाएगा कुछ इस तरह से जमाने को हमर कायल रखेंगे हम दूरियो मैं भी इश्क को हमारे कायम रखेंगे....